This is a new improvement in ODMS R7 which allows you to specify whether all or certain dictations in the folder needs to be transcribed using speech recognition.
Note: You must have Dragon installed and configured ODMS to use your Dragon profile by following the guide here.
To configure this option please follow the steps below.
- Click on Tools and Options
- Click on Folder Design tab
- Select a folder
- Then under Actions select Background Speech Recognition and click the “…” button
- Tick the box Auto Queuing
- Click the drop down menu and select either “All files in the folder” or “Files after downloading, importing and direct recording”.
Optional: If you want only certain dictations to be added to the recognition queue then follow the next steps.
- Tick the box “Use a rule”.
- Click Add.
- Specify the Author and/or Worktype ID.
- Click OK.
Once you have configured the Auto Queuing settings click OK. If you selected All files in the folder for Auto Queuing, then you will receive a prompt to confirm that you want to enable this option and add dictation to the recognition queue immediately if so, then click Yes.