October 23, 2015
- Fixes the issue whereby the device will freeze when a user partially erases 256-bit encrypted file in QP mode.
- The DS-7000 goes to the end of the file when a user moves the slide switch to the REV position at the beginning of a file, this has been resolved.
February 27, 2015
- Firmware update is available via the new SDK.
- Grundig mode improvement
- Auto backspace feature introduced. Playback position jumps back 3 seconds by moving the slide switch briefly to the REV position during stop/playback mode.
October 16, 2014
- DLP feature added. (ODMS 6.3.0 or later)
September 3, 2013
- Supports the Toshiba FlashAir card. The F3 button will become the WLAN button once a FlashAir card is inserted. The card will start sending WLAN signal when the F3 button is pressed, and files will become accessible from a PC or a smartphone.
- Fixes the bug that the recorder sometimes does not record even when the slide switch is positioned at REC if the slide switch was quickly slided between REC and REV many times.
March 28, 2013
- Enables support for the Metadata Import Function (MIF). This allows users to associate metadata with dictations. In the case of a medical dictation, metadata would be information such as patient name, medical record number, etc.
- Adds the option to set the backlight time to 2 and 5 minutes.
October 19, 2012
- Allows user to select the Worktype when the device has been switched on, as well as when the user is creating a new dictation.
- The amount of noise has been reduced when the device is being used with a Mac in Audio Class.
August 30, 2012
- Supports serial number download
- Author ID bug fixed – The author ID did not always display when it had been uploaded by ODMS.
April 17, 2012
- Original Firmware