October 23, 2015
- Fixes the issue whereby the device will freeze when a user partially erases 256-bit encrypted file in QP mode.
- The DS-5500 goes to the end of the file when a user moves the slide switch to the REV position at the beginning of a file, this has been resolved.
- Fixes an issue where the device will freeze when “Disable SD card slot” has been enabled via the Audio SDK.
February 27, 2015
- Firmware update is available via the new SDK.
- Grundig mode improvement
- Auto backspace feature introduced. Playback position jumps back 3 seconds by moving the slide switch briefly to the REV position during stop/playback mode.
June 23, 2014
- Fixes the issue whereby the batteries get hot.
March 6, 2014
- Fixes the bug that it takes a long time for DS-5500, when SC-1 is connected, to be recognized by Windows Vista or later.
December 20, 2013
- Original Firmware