November 27, 2012
- When the system information is being displayed and a recording is playing back, the recorder freezes –fixed.
September 26, 2012
- 256-bit encryption support
August 26, 2012
- Cue/Rev settings added to Device menu
- “Cue/Rev sound” the default value for this is now set to off.
- Partial erase performance improved.
- Index/Verbal search speed improved.
- Option added to Disable SD slot.
- Custom message feature modified to display as entered in the settings.
February 23, 2009
- The device can be ready for use faster when powered on or resumed from Power Save Mode.
- The speed of the Cue and Rev functions have been slowed down to improve usability.
- A new operation to stop FF or REW functions by pushing the OK or MENU button has been added.
August 25, 2008
- Device now supports use of SC1 barcode scanner.
- A new menu item “Cue/Rev Sound” has been added.
- The menu items are displayed according to the frequency of their use.
- The finger print registration data is now also deleted when settings are reset via the Menu.
- When the device is fully charged, “Charging Complete!” is displayed.
- The problem that affects microphone volume level when registering “Dragon NaturallySpeaking” – fixed.
- The hands-free functionalities of Foot Switch RS27/RS28, have been changed to match those of DS- 4000.
- Folder names not being displayed correctly when connecting to DSS Player Pro in the Russian OS – fixed
April 14, 2008
- Changed GUI for Option Item input
- The Greeting Splash Screen is displayed first, even if Author Ids and Worktype Ids have been enabled.
- When a user entered Insert mode, the device would stay in Insert mode even if the slide switch had been moved to the Stop position – fixed
- Device does not always start up immediately – fixed.
April 11, 2008
- Original Firmware